Taking care of these critical service points now will prevent additional stress to the system!
Avoid being stranded by the roadside!
We will perform the following safety, mechanical, and, checks for you:
1. We will thoroughly inspect your cooling system and check your coolant level.
2. We will perform an oil change on your vehicle, and, will replace your oil filter.
3. We will inspect your tires, and, rotate them to ensure maximum life and wear.
4. We will perform a complete inspection of your front and steering components, and, will "top up" your power steering fluid, if required.
5. We will inspect all of your vehicle's belts and hoses for wear or deterioration.
6. We will inspect your braking system, and, ensure that the brake pads, rotors, calipers, and, disks on your vehicle are in good - and safe - working order, and, we will "top-up" your brake fluid, if needed.
7. We will inspect your battery and electrical system to make sure they are performing to specifications.
8. We will inspect all exterior lights to make sure they are working.
9. We will "top up" your windshield washer fluid, and, ensure that your wipers are working as they should, and, that your wiper bladed are in good, serviceable condition.
10. We will inspect your air conditioning system to make sure it is working optimally.
MORE ARTICLESHAB Auto Ten Commandments We Are a Authorized Dealer for COOPER TIRES. We do oil changes too!